Education. Preparation. Motivation.
Shaping the Next Generation of Real Estate Professionals
What The F Street Group Is…
Founded in 2008, F Street Group invests and maintains ownership stakes in businesses across a number of verticals, including housing, lending, real estate development, and hospitality. Our focus continues to be on finding opportunities that maximize returns and wealth creation.
The F Street team is passionate about their work and motivated to build and emerge the talent of future leaders. Our goal has always been to help support and build the communities that we invest in through our businesses. We have several exciting projects in the works and we hope you’ll be part of all that our group has to offer.
Interns with F Street Group will...
- Understand the success of the company.
- Work alongside the team to complete tasks critical for the company.
- Participate in pet projects.
- Be exposed to the business world and meaningful work experience.
- A high degree of self-motivation, and a drive to learn
- Open to bringing suggestions
- Solution orientated
- Takes accountability for future results
- Two different internship options are available
- Part-Time: 15-20 hours Monday through Friday
- Full-Time: 35-40 hours Monday through Friday
- Once your application is reviewed, if selected to move forward, our team members will reach out for a call, where we will learn more about you and share any next steps of our recruiting process.
- Depending on the education background and interest the team will put together an agenda to better accommodate the intern.
- We recommend that interns take a look at The Hard Money Truths podcast, to get a better understanding of what F Street Group does, prior to the internship.